Regional Operations Director
Sector: Engineering, Construction
Base Salary: £70,000
Benefits: Car, Pension, Healthcare
Bonus: Bonus 25%
Our client is a market leader in design, installation and repair of electrical earthing and lightning protection systems. They are recognised by their commitment to high standards of service and safety and work on some of the UK’s landmark buildings and infrastructure projects.
- Reporting into the Managing Director you will hold full P&L accountability for the region focused on Business development, profitable growth, operational delivery and service.
- You will manage the successful design and installation of a large portfolio of projects (High volume/Low value).
- You will direct and lead functions across the region and work closely with internal departments across the group sites.
- Degree in Engineering qualified you will have a comprehensive track record in the delivery of portfolios of projects and achieving commercial returns ideally acting as a subcontractor to tier 1 & 2 Contractors.
- You will be contractually, commercially and technically astute with the gravitas to lead and develop best practice across the business and developing added value.
- You will be keen to join a industry leading group who has organically grown and rewards the delivery of set goals.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting REF: REGOD/159/11 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd by clicking on Apply.
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for Regional Operations Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly