Peripatetic Home Manager
Location: South East
Salary: £65,000 + Executive Bonus & Car
Barnaby Stewart Care are proud to be working alongside one of the country’s most well-respected care providers to assist them in their search for a Peripatetic Manager to support the team in the South and South West of England. The company are renowned for offering the highest standard of
person-centred care and reputationally are a fantastic place to work.
- To support and advise existing Home Managers that may be struggling in terms of compliance and/or occupancy
- To act as the Home Manager during Periods of absence/holidays or sickness
- To support the regional manager in increasing overall compliance and occupancy within the region
- You will be a registered nurse RGN/RMN with an excellent track record of managing fully complaint nursing homes.
- Ideally you will have worked at a multi-site level for a large Care home Provider.
- You will possess the expertise needed to turnaround struggling homes and increase privately funded occupancy levels.
- Most importantly you will be passionate about delivering the highest standard of person-centred care.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading care provider that are not only passionate about enhancing the lives of their residents but also enhancing the careers of their employees. If you feel that you meet the above criteria and would like to know more about this fantastic opportunity please click on