UK Managing Director
Our client is a leading Global Technology brand supplying a wide variety of consumer electronics through B2B, Business to Retail and B2C channels. Due to promotion, they are looking to hire a new UK Managing Director to drive sales growth.
- Reporting directly to the Regional CEO and with full P+L responsibility you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategy with the aim of successfully growing both the business and its brand within the UK.
- You will focus on implementing digital sales techniques and utilising digital innovation as a sales tool with the goal of expanding the company’s national presence in line with current industry trends.
- You will set out a clear strategy centred around increasing sales growth through digital channels and you will motivate your sales team to adopt digital approaches to business development, client relationships and account management.
- Working closely along side the marketing team, you will develop a marketing strategy which also embraces a digitally innovative approach.
- Ideally of degree and MBA calibre, you will be a proven commercially astute business leader with a successful track record in the Consumer Goods and Electronics industry.
- You have demonstrated your ability to transform large sales teams into digitally-driven sales forces. You have the ability to analyse and identify opportunities for digital innovation in all commercial elements of the business.
- You are a strong communicator and influencer with the leadership skills to innovatively transform a large regional team within a global brand.
In the first instance please forward relevant CVs by email including your current remuneration package quoting UKMD/948/12 by clicking "Apply".