Head of European Marketing
Our client is a rapidly growing Online Travel Agency who are currently expanding into the UK and European market. They are looking for a Head of European Marketing to lead their European marketing efforts.
- Reporting to the Regional Director, you will be responsible for the company’s marketing efforts throughout the UK and Europe. You will develop a strategy that is centred around the consumer’s behaviour and preferences within the region’s targeted markets.
- With a focus on successfully driving business development across Europe, you will create and grow commercial partnerships and joint promotional campaigns with key industry players such as hotels, transport providers and local Tourism Boards.
- You will liaise closely with the company’s several global offices to share information from within the European Region that can positively influence both the product and marketing strategy throughout further regions. You will collaborate with regional offices on marketing and merchandising campaigns.
- You are an experienced Marketing Manager who has a proven track record of success within the Travel Industry and across UK and European markets.
- You are familiar with travel products and can utilise market intelligence to ensure that products and services will meet the preferences of a variety of target markets.
- You are a driven and creative individual who has managerial experience and is prepared to travel globally when required.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting EMM/948/12 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd