Interim French Speaking M&A Director
My Client, a FTSE 250 company and one of the largest technology companies in the world, are looking for an all round and experienced French speaking M&A professional to join its M&A team
- Evaluate and Identify opportunities dispassionately and professionally demonstrating independent, sound business judgement
- Work with business unit MDs and their teams in building an M&A pipeline and all aspects of preparing effective business cases to attain results including analysis of synergies.
- Draft and negotiate M&A Legal Contracts in French.
- Support VP for M&A, Europe and Director of M&A in execution of acquisitions, industry, general market and competitor analysis and various external and internal presentations.
- Build solid financial valuation models that reflect the detailed business case so as to assess the value creation potential of divestment, venture or acquisition proposals.
- Align corporate executives and business leaders.
- Put forward well considered and high quality investment proposals for approval by the Board.
- Responsible for all due-diligence.
- Lead deal structuring and negotiation
- Responsible for term sheets (in French)