Business Unit Director
Business Unit Director
Up to £120,000 base + bonus + LTIP + benefits
The Royal Mint has set a strategy of reinvention, through focusing on its trusted and authentic brand to deliver sustainable, long term growth. The Precious Metals business forms a critical part of the strategy and of the wider The Royal Mint business. The organisation seeks a strong leader to grow and diversify the Precious Metals business and develop a range of trusted and authentic solutions, through new and enhanced physical and digital precious metals product and service offerings.
- Reporting to the CEO, lead the P&L and all commercial activities for Precious Metals solutions, including sales, marketing, product development and communications
- Set and deliver a strategy to create sustainable long term growth through enhancing existing and developing new physical and digital precious metals investment solutions
- Continually scan the market to identify and realise opportunities to grow the business in line with The Royal Mint’s strategic objectives to build upon its trusted and authentic brand
- Develop and work with strategic partners to explore new and grow existing overseas markets
- Lead, inspire, and develop the team to deliver outstanding results in line with customer demands within a fast moving and competitive marketplace
- A graduate or equivalent, with commercial profit & loss accountability for a B2C and/or B2B business and experience of reporting directly to a board
- Have led and delivered strategies to grow sales and launch new products or services, via multiple channels
- A strong, supportive and entrepreneurial leader who inspires a team, whilst working highly effectively with colleagues across the business
Based primarily in Cardiff, the business would be willing to consider flexible working arrangements, with the successful candidate based between 3-4 days a week in Cardiff. Overseas travel will be required.
To apply please submit your CV online at www.odgers.com/68858 or if you are unable to apply online please email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be acknowledged. For further information please call the Cardiff Odgers office on 02920 783 050 and ask to speak with one of the team.