This is an exciting opportunity to join a start-up challenger bank with a very unique offering to a specialist market. The bank has the full support and backing from its well-established international parent. With a CEO and Chair in place and looking to build the senior management team, they now require a Marketing Director.
Working closely with the CEO, Senior Management and international colleagues, the Marketing Director will be responsible for developing and implementing the marketing strategy with complete accountability for marketing across retail, digital, voice and social media, as well as building a marketing team to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- To develop and implement the marketing strategy.
- To develop and implement a CRM capability for the group using data to create and deliver effective customer propositions and best in class communication to drive engagement.
- Work closely with the CEO and the Senior Management to achieve the strategic and operational plans by supporting agreed strategic priorities, assisting with the creation of road map implementation of initiatives and ensuring alignment to the organisations’ resources and capabilities.
- Deliver a first class leading digital experience, blended with exceptional customer service.
- Provide insight and innovation that drives commercial returns.
- Innovate and differentiate the brand value proposition.
- Represent the Company with all stakeholders as required.
- Own the Company’s web, social media and ecommerce trading environment.
- Ownership of relevant P&L for areas of responsibility.
- Work with IT to develop Company systems.
- Build, lead, motivate and develop the marketing team/capabilities.
- Graduate level or equivalent marketing qualification.
- In depth knowledge of marketing both traditional and digital.
- In depth knowledge and experiences of the market i.e. direct competition or allied industries.
- Experience of developing online approach and in touch with digital innovation.
- Proven track record of achieving success through the conversion of marketing activities into commercial returns.
- Must possess adequate leadership gravitas and management experience to build a strong team.
This is a very exciting opportunity to make a significant difference within a start-up operation, to grow and develop an organisation, ensuring substantial profitability and market standing.
A chance to apply industry marketing experience to make a real difference to the future of the organisation and join a company on an exciting new venture.