Sodexo Benefits & Reward Services UK provides a range of products designed to enhance the employee experience. From growing culture and inspiring success in the workplace, to driving customer engagement with brands, Sodexo BRS UK provides businesses with the tools to create lasting change through transforming behaviours, engagement and performance in people.
IT has a critical contribution to make in delivering enhanced business operations, as well as digital product and service delivery to support an exceptional customer and employee experiences. They are seeking to appoint a self-motivated, creative and experienced IT Director able to operate as a part of the UK executive level, while maintaining involved, inspirational and forward looking leadership to the IT & Digital Delivery Teams.
- Reporting to the CEO, and a member of the UK leadership team, the IT Director will lead the operational delivery of all business and customer facing systems; including the ongoing evolution of digital customer and employee engagement tools
- Define, develop and deliver the IT strategy for SBRS UK. Lead the engagement of IT with commercial teams, and ensuring continuous improvement and evolution of key customer solutions and strategic digital technology investments
- A lead role in driving transformation within SBRS UK, as a part of the global Sodexo Transformation programme. You will ensure that IT delivers against commercial objectives acting as an enabler for collaborative, effective IT & Digital innovation.
- An IT & Digital Leader with a hands-on and tenacious approach to pragmatic, business aligned IT delivery. A proven team manager with excellent relationship skills, you will motivate, coach and develop an established team in the delivery commercially critical, customer facing IT & Digital Services.
- A digital and e-commerce ‘native’ you will be a dynamic and ambitious technology leader, with a passion for enabling the business to generate maximum commercial value and exceptional customer experiences online. Exposure to payment systems is highly advantageous.
- Commercially adept, confident and detail focused, you will be able to operate with autonomy to define and deliver commercial IT & Digital Services for SBRS UK. You will bring a proven track record of end to end IT ownership, with experience gained in a complex, multi-divisional international business with delivering on a Country/Region and Global initiatives
Sodexo has a strong culture of developing talent into high performing leaders. This is an exceptionally exciting leadership opportunity.
For further information and details on how to apply, please click "Apply".
Closing date for applications: 12th December 2018