Our client is a successful professional services firm, generating revenue of circa £30million.
Reporting to the CEO, key challenges include:
- Responsibility for all aspects of the finance function
- Assisting senior executives in creating strategic plans for the future, supporting international expansion, particularly in the US
- Challenging assumptions and decision making, and providing analysis on plans, targets and business drivers
- Providing strategic recommendations to enhance financial performance and new business opportunities
- Ensuring all financial practices are in line with statutory regulations
- Overseeing, reviewing and adhering to budgets
- Managing / assisting in contractual negotiations
- Interpreting complex financial information
- Monitoring cash flow, accounts and other financial transactions
- Leading the finance team
- Overseeing the delivery of reporting
The successful candidate will have the following profile:
- Qualified accountant with proven experience as Finance Director / CFO
- Experience as a Finance Director within Professional Services (Agency, Legal Services, Accounting, Consultancy, Outsourcing, Advertising, Marketing, PR, Recruitment) is essential
- End to end finance experience including managing a team, legal, tax, compliance etc.
- Exceptional communication skills
- A hands on leader.
- Willing to travel