FP&A Manager (Senior)
- FP&A Manager for the Middle East & African Markets
- European Multinational Infrastructure/Engineering Company
About Our Client
Our client is a European Multinational, specialising within the Infrastructure/Construction sector. They have a global reach and a trusted brand, operating across numerous business verticals.
The FP&A Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Facilitating and coordinating the budget process (annual plan and three-years plan) and the rolling forecast of the region businesses.
- They will assist with the preparation of management reports, monthly performance review and provide ad hoc analysis related to the business units' transformation initiatives.
- Develop KPI to understand business performance measured against targets, strategies, and trends
- Provide ad hoc modeling and analyses, develop scenarios to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues or drive better management decisions
- Drive process conversion from heavy use of excel toward actionable dashboards and reporting, from pivot analysis to real time understanding of business performance.
- Provide updates and presentations to key stakeholders, Senior Leadership, and Executive Management on FP&A development roadmap
The Successful Applicant
Only Candidates with the below experiences will be considered:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance & Accounting (or similar)
- Professional Finance Qualification (ideally relating to FP&A)
- Extensive relevant experience within a Finance & Accounting function
- Significant direct FP&A experience, ideally in a senior position
- Construction/Infrastructure/Engineering Sector experience (Business to business services may be considered)
- Prior experience in the implementation of an ERP, BI or CPM
What's on Offer
A competitive salary with family benefits.
Ref Code: MPFE26712Z