- Fast growing European offline and online company
- Managing Director Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing European offline and online company operating in the B2b and B2C industry that offers a cost efficient and innovative client solution program.
The Managing Director position is directly subordinated to the European Management Board and will focus on this essential job functions:
- Build up and direct the UK company operation with full P&L and employee responsibility.
- Constant and successful relationship management with Loyalty Merchants to ensure the long term and valuable cooperation. Identify and negotiate key accounts relevant to the country in collaboration with KA department of the HQ.
- Plan and implement long term business strategies to achieve a successful company growth.
- Develop and manage a team that will focus to build an attractive Merchant program and network with new successful partnerships.
- Increase the shopping community image in the local market.
- Efficiently manage the operations within the limits of the approved budget and business plan.
- Manage the operation according to the local UK laws, regulations and data protection.
- Responsible for the local subsidiary and implement the HQ Management Board instructions with control methods and processes.
- Make sure that the subsidiary is providing the highest service standard for the Europe Shopping Community in the country.
- Bring an entrepreneurial mindset to the operation, helping to boost employees motivation.
- Observe the market and act/make constant recommendations for an improvement of the UK operation.
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree or similar Education in Finance, Sales or MBA
- Extensive experience in a managerial position in Sales within the Service, Retail or Insurance industry
- Good knowledge and connections within the retail and services sector in UK
- Good team and relationship management skills, ability to speak in public, change management experience
- Ability to initiate changes, to take responsibility and work in a multicultural environment
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills, ability to initiate change negotiate with senior executives
- Entrepreneurial, solution oriented mindset, stress resistance and ability to influence people
- Excellent Project Leadership / Management Skills Proficient in English (Verbal and Written) German is a strong asset.
What's on Offer
Up to £100,000 plus benefits
Ref Code: MPFE13965780Z