Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? Experienced and versatile Construction Project Directors are sought by my client, a reputable developer, based in Central London.
The ideal candidate for the role of Construction Project Director will possess experience of overseeing the delivery of high-value projects, from pre-construction through to completion. The role consists of being placed full time on site with the construction of 535 units.
For the right Project Manager my client will pay up to £140,000 + a competitive package.
- Preparation of aims and objective
- Formulation of procedures
- Project organisation structure construction supply chain
- Preparation of project reporting structure
- Preparation and delivery of strategic brief to contracts manager, client and construction team
- Formulation of and delivery of risk management strategy
- Value management report / option appraisal report
- Preparation of development Control Plan
- Development and maintenance of Risk register and latest risk analysis
- Time and resource planning
- Outline schedule of key meetings and workshops
- Coordination and monitoring of Site Investigation
- Equipment strategy report
- Preparation of financial and progress reports for client meetings.
- Preparation of project closing documentation
- Promoting and maintaining of HSE directives throughout the company
- Planning of logistics relating to construction
- Progressive approach to Project Management
- Willing to constantly push and challenge convention
- Have demonstrable experience of delivering to time, cost and quality
- Report into the Regional Construction Director for London and
- Come from a main contracting/developer background
If this role appeals to you please apply within or get in touch with Spencer from the London office.
If you feel like this isn't the right opportunity for you but you are still considering a move the get in touch with me.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.