Operations Director - Grounds Maintenance
Are you looking for an Operations Director role within Grounds Maintenance?
CSG are currently working with the UK's leading independent supplier of grounds maintenance in the UK who offer a one complete solution for property support services, for both large and small customers.
Due to growth and exciting new changes in the organisation our client is looking to recruit an ambitious and confident Operations Director with a preference for grounds maintenance experience and contracts experience to drive sales and to become a key member of the long term future of this rapidly expanding organisation.
About the role:
The successful candidate will provide leadership and management to a team including a group of contract/operations managers, ensuring financial and operational commitments are met and exceeded, and additional business is developed within the contracts base.
The role will include:
Ensuring that opportunities are identified by the Operations Managers for the strategic development of the contracts in order to deliver increased turnover and profitability, add additional services and projects and ensure that contracts are re-won on re-tender
Ensuring that Operations Managers are meeting their KPI's across the contracts e.g. ensuring optimum staffing structure operates across contracts, reduction of WIP, debt, and costs, while ensuring contract growth
- Experience of managing a team of operation managers who have responsibility for managing large contracts
- Relevant experience in business management particularly in the provision of services, commercially astute, experience in grounds maintenance is essential
- Able to demonstrate a career with continuous personal development
- Analytical, vision, innovative and constantly looking for ways to improve the business, while being an excellent motivator of staff and team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, committed to customer service, accessible to customers and has a high level of personal integrity
- Articulate, Computer literate, organised, able to prioritise and deliver
- Capable of developing strategies to win against the competition
- Identify and deliver added value services
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious person to make an impact in an expanding organisation.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, or would like to hear more about the vacancy, please apply to be considered.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably, we can't always do this on every occasion due to high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within four weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84061022