Interim M&A Specialist
A growing professional services seeks a M&A specialist to lead the urgent acquisition of a target company.
- Create a road map for the acquisition and liaise with external counsel as the Sales & Purchase Agreement takes place
- Manage the PMO purchase side and interrogate the data room of the target company working closely with the external due diligence consultants
- Create the output for finance which models the forecast for the target and liaise with other finance functions re impact for the acquiring company’s P&L
- Liaise with Group Finance on impact on quarterly accounts and disclosures etc. and with other internal functions such as HR and IT
- Create a programme which will take account of significant integration issues such as systems
- An M&A specialist with multiple successful transactions which you have led to fruition.
- Likely to be a fully qualified accountant or have an equivalent qualification
- Someone who has experience of different industry sectors and professional services would be an advantage
- Able and willing to work alone calling upon the internal resources of finance and external advisers as required and willing to roll sleeves up
Please apply with your CV and detail your availability.