Group Financial Controller
3 days left
A Group Financial Controller position has just become available at a growing international IT consulting & offshoring company. The role will report to the group CFO with oversight of all group finance including tax & treasury.
- Owning day to day reporting (statutory, management & FP&A reporting)
- Co-ordinating all aspects of group reporting
- Producing timely and accurate management information to key stakeholders
- Taking responsibility for the long-term budget and forecast
- Overseeing Tax and Treasury
- Driving and overseeing key transformation projects including systems implementation, corporate simplification, etc.
- Managing and upskilling a team
- Performing ad-hoc projects
The ideal candidate should have:
- An accounting qualification or overseas equivalent.
- Strong IFRS experience
- Broad reporting and controlling experience
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of group wide systems implementation
- Ability to challenge senior stakeholders and manage upwards
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact me or click to apply.
Apply for Group Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly