Group Financial Controller
A Group Financial Controller position has just become available at a growing international IT consulting & offshoring company. The role will report to the group CFO with oversight of all group finance including tax & treasury.
- Owning day to day reporting (statutory, management & FP&A reporting)
- Co-ordinating all aspects of group reporting
- Producing timely and accurate management information to key stakeholders
- Taking responsibility for the long-term budget and forecast
- Overseeing Tax and Treasury
- Driving and overseeing key transformation projects including systems implementation, corporate simplification, etc.
- Managing and upskilling a team
- Performing ad-hoc projects
The ideal candidate should have:
- An accounting qualification or overseas equivalent.
- Strong IFRS experience
- Broad reporting and controlling experience
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of group wide systems implementation
- Ability to challenge senior stakeholders and manage upwards
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact me or click to apply.