A high growth private equity-backed infra/services business is searching for a CFO to work closely with the CEO, PE investors and other key stakeholders to help drive the business forward. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative, high-growth business and help deliver a successful exit.
We require a commercial CFO which takes precedence over having Private Equity exposure.
As the CFO, you will provide great quality commercial and strategic analysis to provide the business and board with the information to help them make key decisions about:
- Pricing and commercial agreements
- Return on investment across the business with recommendations to the board including marketing spend
- Growing the reoccurring revenue platform and maintaining effective working relationships with existing franchises
- The business will require professionalising and implementing a new Finance system.
- The successful individual needs to know “what good looks like”.
This opportunity involves preparing annual budgets and forecasts, managing working capital and annual statuary returns. Additionally, you will provide timely, accurate boards packs and monthly MI, as well as building a strong working relationship with investors. Furthermore, you will ensure best-in-class processes, systems and regulatory compliance.
To apply for this role, you will:
- Likely come from Services or B2C environment
- Have exposure to private equity
- Be a strong business partner, who can work closely with founders and can challenge and bring rigour to their approach
- Have commercial, strategic mindset
- Have a change-driven, proactive approach