6 days left
Our client is an established UK contractor. In order to satisfy the future demand and current order book they wish to appoint a senior commercial executive to the UK based management team.
- Reporting directly to the UK CEO you will head up the Commercial function of the business at both pre and post contract award.
- You will liaise and negotiate with partners and advisors, on issues such as risk management and financial/commercial prudence, respectfully.
- You will commercially insulate the business with a high level of client and supplier dialogue.
- You will be an experienced commercial operator with experience of House building within the UK.
- A first-class communicator you will be able to see the bigger picture and appreciate the sensitivity of finance and risk on both CAPEX and OPEX costs.
- You will possess the ability to identify and implement the “commercial edge”.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by post or email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref: COMMD/687x/11 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection
Apply for Commercial Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly