Director of Commercial
3 days left
£90k - £120k base, generous package included executive car, personal and company significant company performance bonus. Potential STIP / LTIP within 2 years.
Our client is a leading Development & Building company anticipating a turnover of £100m+ / annum who due to restructuring and growth are looking to appoint a Director of Commercial for their 4 regional UK business units.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the generation of new business opportunities through new site identification and retention of existing key accounts within the construction and house building sector.
- You will direct the existing Commercial team, update the regional plans and oversee all aspects of the business ensuring the accurate reporting of project performance whilst developing a robust system for project reporting.
- Both a highly customer facing role and internal leadership you will lead by example to ensure both growth and respective commercial return.
- A key member of the management team you will head up the Commercial team with the involvement at pre and post contract stages.
- You will ideally be degree educated & MRICS / MCIOB qualified having a successful commercial track record operating within the construction & volume house building sector at Management board level.
- You will possess the appropriate skills to manage and motivate your project commercial teams with experience and a track record of delivering success.
- You will be an excellent communicator, negotiator and above all, a strong articulate and focused leader with the desire to achieve business success within a realistic timeframe.
- An accomplished figure in the industry you will have a diverse background and a thorough understanding of the UK market and client base.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting DOC/445x/11 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd
Apply for Director of Commercial
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly