Senior Finance Business Partner
A renowned sports organisation based in North London is looking for a Senior Finance Business Partner to provide strategic financial support to the Chief Financial Officer & Operations team as well as lead & develop a team of 4 to complete the monthly management accounts, budgets & forecasts.
- Provide strategic support to the senior leadership team of the business. Specific areas of responsibility include membership, sales, events, profitability, and the operations costs of the building.
- Lead a team of 4 to complete monthly management accounts, Budgeting & forecasting, regular business performance reporting.
- Prepare robust financial analysis to influence decision making.
- Responsible for the monthly management reporting of the Divisions in accordance with the business timetable
- Provide monthly management information to budget holders and Senior Management that is timely, informative and insightful
- Own the financial results of the division taking actions to ensure targets are met
- Prepare robust budgets, forecasts and strategic plans on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis as appropriate
- Provide commercially orientated financial support to budget holders and senior management to help inform their decision making and support their commercial deal making including pricing analysis, building hire deals and product pricing
- Challenge the business to ensure all funds are invested and maximise the return on investment
- Prepare adhoc financial reporting and analysis in response to requests from the business and Group Finance
Requirements for the Role:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Leading a team with the ability to work independently and prioritising the workload
- Experience of financial reporting and forecasting
- Full P&L ownership in a fast paced consumer environment (retail, leisure, hospitality, media, FMCG or related)
- Executive level business partnering in a fast paced commercial environment
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to create presentations and present to a wide level of stakeholders up to Board level
If you feel you match the profile for the role and are interested in hearing more, please click on Apply.
Please note that due to the high interest in this position, I cannot reply individually to each person. I will be in touch further with suitable applicants for the role.