Our Client is a leading Elderly care provider operating throughout the U.K who have a reputation for delivering the highest standard of Person Centred Care. In keeping with these high standards, they now require a Home Manager to join the team at a flag-ship, mid-sized Nursing Home that aims to provide the highest possible standards of care to the Elderly and those living with Dementia.
- Reporting in to the Regional Operations Director as part of the Senior Management Team you will be responsible for providing a multi-disciplined approach to all managerial aspects of the home
- Managing a multi-skilled care team, you will ensure that the highest standard of person centred care is being provided to the elderly residents some of which are living with Dementia
- You will ensure that CQC standards are met alongside high occupancy levels and minimal agency cost
- Ideally, you will be a qualified nurse alongside being a registered manager. You will have previous experienced running a fully compliant Nursing Home for a national care provider.
- You will have exceptional management skills and be able to demonstrate a blend of compassion and resilience
- You will possess a thorough understanding of the commercial aspects that are involved with running a successful care home.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting HM/804/01 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.