Care Home Manager
With ambitions to grow in the North East to meet the needs of individuals that require care and support, they wish to appoint a Care Home Manager.
- Reporting into the Director of Care Services as part of the Senior Management Team you will be responsible for providing a multi-disciplined approach to all managerial aspects of the home.
- Managing a multi-skilled care team, you will facilitate and implement the holistic care of the elderly residents within the home.
- You will need a Registered Nurse qualification and current Active PIN, with a recognised professional management qualification and a willingness to develop.
- You will be an experienced Home Manager who can increase occupancy levels, maintain and improve upon current GOOD outcome with CQC.
- Be passionate about delivering the highest standard of person centred care to the elderly.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting CHM/804/01 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Limited
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for Care Home Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly