Our client is a leading international group operating in the Telecommunications sector providing end to end solutions from Operating Networks to installing Fibre in the home providing specialist design, build and maintenance across its infrastructure. They wish to appoint a Telecoms Operations Director.
- Reporting into the global director you will hold full P&L accountability for the region focused on profitable growth, operational delivery and service.
- You will develop efficient technical solutions that will deliver improvements to infrastructure and its assets in line with clients’ strategic direction and sector innovation.
- You will direct and lead functions across Operations, Networks, Installations, Engineering and work winning.
- Degree in Engineering qualified you will have a comprehensive track record of the Telecoms sector, connections, asset maintenance and design & build programmes.
- You will be contractually, commercially and technically astute with the gravitas to lead and develop best practice across the business and developing added value.
- You will be keen to join a industry leading group who has organically grown and rewards the delivery of set goals.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref: OPSDR/159/11 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for Operations Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly