Care Home Manager
3 days left
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting future in one of the South West region's largest and most experienced providers of residential and home care services – since its formation in 1991, our client has built on an excellent reputation for the provisions of high quality care services. With ambitions growth plans in the South of England to meet demand and the needs of individuals, the company now aims to build upon its solid base and therefore seeks two Care Home Managers.
- Reporting to the Director of Care Services as part of the senior management team you will be responsible for providing a multi-disciplined approach to all managerial aspects of the home.
- Managing a multi-skilled care team, you will facilitate and implement the holistic care of the elderly residents within the home.
- This individual will ensure that both care and CSCI standards are not only met but overachieved whilst continuing the smooth operational running of the home.
- Educated to NVQ level 4 in management/NVQ level 4 in Health and Social Care, the appointee will have managerial experience gained from within the elderly care function.
- This person will have excellent leadership skills with the ability to adapt quickly to changing situations.
- This person will have good commercial awareness and business acumen, he/she will have an open and motivational style that develops and drives others to succeed – a thorough understanding of the main issues facing elderly people is essential.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref: CHM/917/07 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection
Apply for Care Home Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly