Director of Financial Planning and Analysis
This is a critical role within a business that has enjoyed high growth over the last five years and is looking to continue this. The business has been through a significant transformation, although there is still further improvement required, especially around systems and processes which this individual will play a critical part in developing within their function.
Essential Job Functions will include:
- Part of the Global Leadership team
- Providing support to the Global Executive team
- Leading and developing a small team
- Drive global processes for budgeting, forecasting and reporting of actual financial results
- Drive continuous improvement in the company's financial metrics as well as its Key Performance Indicators reporting
- Ensure the FP&A function provides support to the Commercial Finance teams in more in-depth analysis of topline results, including price and volume analytics, backlog reporting etc.
- Providing sophisticated investment modelling and business case modelling
It is important that applicants can demonstrate that they understand "what good looks like" but also have experience of working in an evolving function where they have designed and implemented the improvements. It is also essential that you have previously lead an FP&A team and taken full p&l responsibility at some point in your career.
The FP&A Director will also have to be able to attract talent as they look to grow their team although it will still be necessary to have a hands on approach and be comfortable getting into the detail.