Group Portfolio/PMO Lead (Permanent)
Our client, an international FTSE250 organisation, is currently seeking a Group Portfolio/PMO Lead. The role is a newly created position enabling the Group Exec Committee and Business Unit leadership teams to make decisions on business change and transformation initiatives by providing insight on the overall portfolio of change projects and initiatives.
The Group Portfolio/PMO Lead will ensure the delivery of programme outcomes, enabling the transformation of the broader business. The role will support business sponsors in defining and delivering on Business Unit transformation plans within the context of Group strategy.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- A demonstrable track record of delivering large-scale transformation and change programmes
- Deep understanding of PMO and related PPM processes and industry best practice, with experience of the entire project development life cycle
- Proficient in engaging, negotiating and managing 3rd party delivery partners and suppliers
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, with proven ability to operate in a complex and diverse stakeholder environment
- Proven influencing skills and ability to work collaboratively both upwards and at peer level with functional and business colleagues
- Hands on, pragmatic, “speed over perfection” and delivery focused style & approach
- Best practise knowledge and analytical rigour gained through big 4 management consultancy experience would be well regarded
Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive for posted roles, unfortunately we are unable to respond to each and every applicant. If we have not been in contact within a week, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We thank you for your continued interest in working with Eton Bridge Partners.
For more information about this excellent opportunity and if you meet the criteria, please submit your details without delay and quote Ref: BF897531
Apply for Group Portfolio/PMO Lead (Permanent)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly