Technical Director CTO Head of IT Digital Marketing London
Technical Director (Digital Media eCommerce Agency eMarketing Marketing Content Syndication Sales Optimisation Agile Head of IT Technical Director Technology CTO Chief Technology Officer) required by our digital marketing agency in London.
You MUST have the following:
- Technical Director/Head of IT/CTO experience in the emarketing, ecommerce, digital media, online marketing, sales optimisation, content syndication sector
- Technical Director/Head of IT/CTO experience for 15- 50 reports including development, data and infrastructure
- Career background in software engineering, development management, with a comprehensive understanding of the SDLC and Agile practises
- Experience implementing departmental processes, structure, strategy and best practise
- Business stakeholder collaboration for product management strategy and road mapping
- Excellent man-management experience- performance management, hiring, appraisals
- Departmental budgeting, strategy and planning
The following is DESIRABLE:
- Management of off-shore teams
- Development management of digital marketing applications
Role: Technical Director (Technology CTO Chief Technology Officer Head of IT Marketing Media Digital Sales Optimisation eCommerce) required by out digital marketing client in London. You will inherit a department of c.25 distributed across two sites in London and one in India. The department comprises infrastructure, business intelligence and development teams. Each are relatively autonomous and self-sufficient, however, there is a need for senior direction and experience.
The client generates solutions that enhance sales for ecommerce sites. In the last 6 years, they have grown considerably to become a market leader. Your role will be divided into departmental budgeting, strategy and product development in collaboration with sales, marketing and operations management. This may result in the further growth of your department. Another element with be the assessment of the department from a process, TOM and methodology perspective. You may feel the need to amend or implement new processes, methodologies or technologies to drive the department towards its objectives.
You will have full management responsibility over your department including hiring, appraisals, performance management, strategy and budgeting.
This is an excellent time to join a company that is due to expand further across IT and more broadly across other departments over the next 12-24 months.
Salary: £80k - £105k + Bonus + Pension
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84048011