Global IT Manager
We have a newly created vacancy for a Global IT Manager for this US business based in the North West of England.
My client is a global business where IT is based out of the UK and covers the international locations. You will have an international team on site as well as engineers in situ covering global locations.
The Global IT Manager will be focusing on the global internal customer experience of the delivery of our IT function and will have primary responsibilities for the following
- Full responsibility for the IT operations and global IT infrastructure
- Coordinating the workload and workflow of the IT Department effectively
- Leading and developing the IT department to ensure development of staff
- Evaluating user needs and system functionality, to ensure that IT facilities remain fit for purpose
- Proactively ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Managing 'crisis' situations, which may include complex hardware or software problems
- Provide direction and in particular drive forward new and existing IT department projects
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems and be fully hands-on
Based on site in the North West of England and reporting to the Head of IT you will join an established team that requires additional leadership as the business continues to grow.
To be considered for the role you will need to display the following experience:
- Experience of working in a very fast moving global IT Department
- Excellent and proven technical skills across Microsoft technologies and a background in IT Infrastructure
- Experience of working within a Sox and compliance environment
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral and the ability to tailor that communication to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You must have cloud experience in AWS
£70,000 - £75,000 plus car plus benefits