Interim Head of Enterprise Infrastructure Services
Leading London-based manufacturing business is looking to hire an Interim Head of Enterprise Infrastructure Services. The business is currently going through a wholesale transformation across their entire IT estate, so this individual will not only be responsible for running the enterprise infrastructure services on a day to day basis, but will also be heavily involved in bedding in the new operating model, setting up new third-party agreements, building out the team, etc.
Key skills / experience required include:
- Proven track record of leading enterprise infrastructure teams within international, globally distributed businesses, preferably within manufacturing or FMCG / CPG
- Strong understanding of enterprise technologies including Data Centres, On-premise, Cloud – IaaS, Wintel, Citrix, Storage, Disaster Recovery, etc.
- Prior experience of having led a Data Centre consolidation would be highly advantageous
- Excellent experience working with third party vendors, from vendor selection through to setting SLAs, etc.
- Must be a self-starter who his happy to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in
- Will be adept at dealing with ambiguity and adapting to different scenarios
- Strong transformation background, coupled with excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an enterprise infrastructure specialist to embed themselves within this IT organisation and deliver a new enterprise service capability for my client.