International Finance Manager
Our client is a well established, hugely successful and aspirational business who are looking for a high calibre / high potential International Finance Manager to join their dynamic team.
The role sits within an extremely strong finance team, recruited to support their growing international business where the Finance Manager will own all financial planning activities and commercial insight for the international business.
You will provide strong financial leadership and strategic insight and analysis to the Exec team, helping to define the five-year strategy.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading effective business planning and budget planning processes across all aspects of the International business
- Partnering with the FD and Finance Team to optimise the use of capital and revenue investment and identifying improvements and efficiencies to improve profitability
- Working closely with Internationally aligned stakeholders to deliver collective goals and objectives. Educating the wider team to ensure financial requirements are considered and met in all international ventures and projects
- Engaging stakeholders around strategic commercial insights to drive market optimisation
- Accountable for controls and risk management to protect the international business
- Ensuring controls and risk management processes are managed effectively across the business internationally
- Ensuring month end and year end are delivered in line with budget/forecast with all variances explained
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) with a strong academic background and true commercial / business partnering experience gained in a consumer focused and highly operational business.
With drive and ambition you must have the potential and capacity to grow and develop quickly within this rapidly changing, and at times ambiguous, business.
You will have proven experience of leveraging data and analysis to drive improved commercial outcomes coupled with experience of driving through improvements in financial controls.
As a strong communicator, you will be comfortable leading the commercial agenda and challenging and influencing senior stakeholders to deliver against it.
This is a unique opportunity to develop your career with a best in class, highly respected business.