Project Manager - Insurance - Rectifications - 5 months - Edinburgh -
Project Manager - Insurance - Rectifications - 5 months - Edinburgh - ??356/day
A top retail bank based in Edinburgh is currently seeking a Project Manager to join a Rectifications programme for an initial 5 month period.
Overview of the Programme/Project
Insurance and Wealth Customer Solution (Rectifications)
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- To drive, lead and deliver projects ranging in size and value.
- To actively manage stakeholders ensuring key decisions are made timeously and delivery plans are achieved.
- To operate within the agreed risk and governance structure of the business unit.
- To actively manage project costs and deliver a fair outcome for customers.
- Reporting to the Programme Manager, the candidate will work as part of a Programme Team but with responsibility for delivering projects within that Programme.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Working knowledge of Life, Pensions and Investment industry
- Customer Champion
- Excellent Stakeholder Management
- Delivery focussed
- Attention to Detail
- Creative Problem Solving
- Adherence to Governance
- Financial Services experience as a minimum
Desirable Skills and Experience
Experience of delivering change in Life, Pensions and Investment, or delivering rectification projects, would be desirable.
Please note that, due to the high level of applications we receive, we are not able to provide individual responses. If you have not heard from us within 2 working days, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Campion Willcocks is an equal opportunities employer. Services advertised by Campion Willcocks are those of an employment business.