Corporate Financial Accountant
Partner Financial is working with a Global Services Business based in Surrey who currently undergoing a period of change and transformation across all functions, including finance. The company have been a leader in their field due to their focus on the customer, continuing to develop their service offerings and perpetuate their already strong brand.
The company is now seeking an Interim Corporate Financial Accountant to support for 9-12 months leading on the regular monthly and annual activities of the Head Office Finance Function.
The corporate team is responsible for maintaining the statutory ledgers of the Head Office companies, analysing of monthly financial information, and preparing financial data and information for senior management review and submission to group.
- Maintaining the Head Office Entity Accounts (SAP), monthly journals, adjustments, balance sheets reconciliations and ensuring full investigations are made into any issues;
- Submitting monthly accounts to the Group consolidation systems and liaising with the group teams to ensure any queries are advised upon and resolved.
- Leading the intercompany reconciliation process on a monthly basis
- Preparing the Statutory Accountant for the Head Office entities and being the key liaison with the Auditors, ensuring accounting policies are adhered to
- Working closely with the wider group finance function as well as legal teams to implement changes to policy and address structural/operational changes to process and functions.
- Support implementation of new systems (Treasury in this case) and other ad-hoc duties around legal submission (ONS, Payments etc).
The ideal candidate for this role will be a Charted Accountant (ACA, CA, ACCA) with experience of working in a large business and /or head office function leading on the year-end, statutory and monthly cycles, as well as having managed and developed a team of junior accountants. This person will be able to build relationships quickly have a strong technical understanding of finance and relevant processes to seek improvements and create a strong control framework.
I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 24 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.