Interim Chief Product & Technology Officer
Russam GMS is delighted to be supporting a digital gaming and entertainment company.
The interim Chief Product & Technology Officer (CPTO) will have an important role in the company being responsible for innovation and continuous improvement of the product portfolio, maintaining its high standards across all licensed markets.The CPTO has complete accountability for the technical and product functions within the company, which at the moment consists of approximately 200 people in total, with 120 working in Sweden. The CPTO will be a member of the Group Management Team and will play an active role in the management decision making processes and as such joins in the team responsibility for the company results.
The role is based in Stockholm.
The Desired Applicant
The position requires an inspirational, experienced and energetic leader. Other essential criteria includes:
- Strong leadership experience
- A strategic mindset.
- Project skills within the digital technology area
- A strong track record in building well-structured teams with a culture of continuous improvement.
- A passion for bringing digital products to life and possess a blend of business and technical expertise.
- The ability to see the big picture as well have a good eye for detail, and the confidence to make the vision into reality.
- Taking time to understand the customers’ problems and desires, working to shape the company strategy from a customer and product perspective
How to Apply
Please upload a relevant CV. Word format is preferable. It is essential that you also send a Supporting Statement that highlights how you meet the requirements of the client.
Deadline: 9am, Thursday 15 November.