Investment Researcher (Group Holding Co.)
- Opportunity to work for one of the largest holding groups in the region
- International exposure at group level in large corporate finance transactions
About Our Client
Our client is a multi-channel group and one of the leading international corporations in the field of manufacturing, retail, real estate, tourism and transport with approx 10,000 employees in more than 10 counties. It is owned by the 18th wealthiest family in the region and expands primarily inorganically.
- Source organisations in terms of their financial functioning and build investment strategies by assessing financial statements, models and market trends.
- Provide analysis of company accounts, profits and loss as well as cash flow using quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Explicate complicated financial information.
- Stay up-to-date with market trends and provide financial information and recommendation derived from global, regional and local investment data.
- Conduct well informed recommendations and provide new investment opportunities through business case presentations to the board.
- Collect and interpret data including company financial statements, price development, currency adjustments and yield fluctuations.
The Successful Applicant
Highly analytical mind with a keen sense for mathematical patterns and correlations. The perfect candidate will have the ability to detect early trends in the market and the niche expertise in making sound judgement calls in a timely and efficient manner. Experience within the fields of M&A as well as debt financing of large infrastructure projects would be preferred.
What's on Offer
Competitive Tax-Free salary based on relevant experience
Ref Code: MPFE26720Z
Apply for Investment Researcher (Group Holding Co.)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly