Senior Project Manager - (Financial Services, Wealth, Software)
Senior Project Manager (Financial Services, Wealth, and Software Delivery)
My Client is a global leading wealth management and technology business, which have grown in recent years and today responsible for over ??300 billion in assets under management. This is held by around 5 million customers of some of the world's largest and leading financial institutions across the UK, Europe, and APAC. They are now currently seeking a well-established Senior Project Manager to join their expanding team in Edinburgh.
The Project Manager is responsible for end to end management of projects to contracted time, quality, and budget requirements. This will involve leadership of a distributed project team in multiple locations, and the proactive identification, management and resolution of risks and issues throughout the full project life cycle.
This may involve the delivery of complex large scale projects or multiple smaller projects.
The position is a client facing role and requires the ability to build strong relationships with customers, often at a senior level.
* Wealth and Investment Management experience: (Life & Pensions, SIPP, Wrap, ISA, Platforms, Transfer Agency, Fund Management, Asset Management)
* Significant experience in leading the delivery of business critical projects, Software delivery and Software implementations projects.
* Strong leadership skills.
* Self-starter, resilient and able to work independently.
* Good communication skills and capable of working with customers and internal senior staff.
* Experience of managing and dealing with senior stakeholders to executive levels.
* Excellent stakeholder management.
Senior Project Manager (Financial Services, Wealth, Software Delivery)
Thank you for your application. We will endeavour to contact you within 5 working days in regards to your application. However, due to the high volume of CV responses for this role, we may not be able to contact all applicants.
Information contained in this email is intended for the use of the addressee only, and is confidential. Please notify the sender immediately if received by error. Streamline Connections Ltd cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which may arise as a result of e-mail transmission.