This insurance business in Hampshire are seeking a Programme Manager to support a business transformation programme.
The role will report to the Programme Director and will lead the various workstreams that form part of this business turnaround and transformation. There is a range of technology changes taking place to build the required infrastructure for the future, as well as the launch of a new digital platform, moving to a new TOM and various cost reduction initiatives.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate the following:
- Prince 2 accredited or equivalent qualification
- Demonstrable experience delivering complex projects in SME organisations
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Experience in the insurance industry would be an advantage
- Team player and able lead and guide internal resources in project delivery
- Hampshire based
- ASAP start
- £600 to £750 per day
- 6 month initial contract