1 day left
Opportunity to be part of a high performing team with a number of sites / jobs coming through over the next months and foreseeable future.
A real chance to grow your career and develop your skills in a organisation with a fantastic culture, environment and support structure to help you achieve this growth.
Leaders in providing quality homes and an opportunity to move away from volume house building into delivering a high quality product to realistic time scales.
A great organisation with high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Procure all subcontract trades involving other key members of the team ensuring best value is obtained and all subcontractor pre-qualification criteria have been satisfied.
- Production of site start budgets, prior to commencement of Superstructure House build
- Evaluate and if appropriate, approve payments and applications for both labour only subcontractors
- Manage the payment process for subcontractors and help the other members of the payments team to ensure payments are made in accordance with the agreed payment terms
- In accordance with the prescribed timetable, review and agree monthly site valuations, including cost to complete assessments using the approved system
- Attendance at management team/department meetings at various locations which may be outside of the usual workplace
- Host regular meetings with subcontractors to review performance
- Management of agreed performance indicators including regular updates to the Group Commercial Director/Regional Director
- Well versed in modern Quantity Surveying techniques within complex, multi-functional organisations/project environments
- Understanding of commercial, contractual and financial project drivers
- Understanding of commercial contracting strategies within an engineering environment
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good working contractual/legal knowledge
- An understanding of delivery techniques in regulated markets.
- Ideally member of Industry body RICS or equivalent
- Excellent package on offer
- Flexible working environment and benefits
- Genuine progression and personal development