Senior Site Manager
An outstanding opportunity to join a nationally acclaimed and multi award winning NHBC house-builder with ambitious plans for growth.
If you are passionate about delivering high quality luxury homes you don't want to miss out working with this highly reputable organisation.
A 5* multiple award winning, nationally acclaimed NHBC Residential Developer with focus on high quality of work and customer care.
Leading the construction of a prestigious residential development, you will:
- Liaise with the Technical Department to ensure the build requirements and programme is met
- Complete weekly progress reports, holding regular contractor's meetings to review the programme, quality and presentation
- Ensure the highest standards of health and safety are met at all times for the site team, subcontractors, visitors and clients
- Regular inspection and quality control of properties
- Meet stringent waste control and environmental policies
- Plan and arrange visits by the National House Builders Council Inspectors to carry out accompanied stage inspections
- Plan and arrange with Local Authority statutory services to carry out stage inspections
- Complete a thorough Quality Inspection of each property prior to legal notice being served
- Work with the Customer Services Department where applicable throughout the customer journey
The successful candidate will have experience within a similar position at a reputable house-builder, leading the construction on a volume residential development.
- Up to £60k base salary
- Leading bonus package - highly achievable
- Company car or car allowance
- Clear route for progression within company
- Private healthcare
- Pension contributions
- Many more company perks