Group Financial Controller
Partner Financial are working with a dynamic, private equity backed services organisation with a strong international market presence. The organisation has an excellent reputation for quality and delivery. We are seeking an experienced Interim Group Financial Controller to cover a period of permanent recruitment.
The Group Financial Controller is a key role within Group Finance and would suit an individual who is a self-starter with proven experience of delivering timely Accounting and Control of the highest quality. This is a high-profile position and the successful candidate will be visible to several key stakeholders including CEO and CFO.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Demonstrable experience working in several Group Financial Controller roles in a FTSE 250 or equivalent sized organisation;
- Trained with a Top 10 Accounting Firm and relevant post qualification experience;
- Experience working in a complex group across several divisions with wide -ranging business activities;
- Excellent technical accounting knowledge including UK GAAP and IFRS knowledge (IFRS 15 and 16 knowledge is highly desirable);
- A robust and determined personality with the ability to deliver in challenging environments;
- Excellent analytical skills, high attention to detail and ability to be ‘hands on’;
- Proven ability to influence a range of senior stakeholders at across Finance, Commercial and Divisional teams;
- Proven leadership ability and natural gravitas;
- An excellent track record of recruiting and developing high performing Group Finance teams;
- Experience gained in Private Equity is desirable;
- The ability to travel to multiple sites in London and the Home Counties.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Neil French. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.