Financial Reporting Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Financial Reporting Manager to join a Global Infrastructure Business. The hiring manager describes the role as:
"A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Reporting Manager to support senior management and manage the monthly management packs and annual close processes, meeting monthly and quarterly reporting deliverables"
This rare opportunity will be of interest to anyone who is keen to work for a globally known brand.
To successfully deliver in this high-profile position, you will need to:
- Be a qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) or international equivalent.
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks for multiple stakeholders operating to their own deadlines.
- Significant experience creating monthly management reporting packs with commentary for the executive team.
- A clear focus on process improvement with clear and tangible examples.
- Delivered in a business with a turnover of £500m+
A little more information about the role:
- Comfortable operating with executive level management.
- Management of internal monthly results.
- Overall responsibility for divisional reporting and the overhead financials.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.