Head of DevOps - FinTech - Baltics - Relocation paid!
A very exciting opportunity has come about for a world class Head of DevOps to join a disruptive FinTech organisation, formed by a recent merger and making them one of the largest in the Baltics. Their ambition is to create a new generation bank to serve entrepreneurial people and local companies in the Baltics.
The successful Head of DevOps will be a seasoned professional with international experience, and responsible for architecting and building the entire CI/CD pipeline from scratch, and working closely with numerous Scrum teams to get things in place for initial releases early next year.
This role is very unique in the sense that you will have a blank canvas, and the deciding say on what technologies are used to get this exciting greenfield project into production. You will be technically hands on' with in-depth experience as a DevOps specialist as well as proven leadership and management skills.
- Passionate about DevOps, Agile, and installing DevOps culture
- Solid experience building a delivery pipeline from the ground up
- Strong experience setting up and configuring CI tools - Jenkins, Bamboo
- Strong experience with multiple environments, Cloud and on-prem
- Setting up Source Code Repositories - BitBucket, Git, SVN
- Strong Scripting skills - Python, Bash, Ruby
- Strong knowledge of configuration tech - Puppet, Ansible, Chef
- Good understanding of Containerisation - Docker, Kubernetes
- Innovative, creative, and curious mindset, with ability to inspire others
- Excellent communicator with strong leadership skills
- Excited about travelling across the Baltics
- Financial Services experience
- Exposure to tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Experience working with Architecture and API integration teams to continuously improve architectural design
Awesome opportunity to really put your stamp on something big and very innovative, so please get in touch ASAP to be considered.