VP Legal Pricing Manager
VP Pricing Manager
Our client, a leading global bank, is seeking a VP Global Legal Pricing Manager to join them on a permanent basis. They are able to offer from ??75,000 to ??90,000 per annum. The institution is a highly established organisation based in London.
This role will be responsible managing global supplier relations and inform and influence the legal area on sharing expertise, analysis and appropriate financial modelling with stakeholders. You responsibilities will sit within all pricing areas including, methodology, MI and reporting, and any legal function adhoc projects.
Minimum Experience and Knowledge
- Pricing manager experience, ideally within financial services
- Strong understanding and working experience of agreed business objectives
- Experience working within legal sector or legal in-house department
- Ability to analyse data and experienced in financial and technical data analysis
- Commercial negotiations skills
If this role sounds of interest and your skills and experience match the criteria above, then please apply with your CV to the position!
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.