MI Analyst - SSRS - Power BI
A growing and exciting fintech company are looking to recruit for top level MI analyst to join their expanding team. Using the SSRS package, the role will primarily be producing reports for many interesting upcoming projects they have.
My client is a fintech company who are ever growing. Projecting to have a huge year, they are hugely expanding their headcount for the coming year. An exciting environment for ambitious individuals who are looking for that scope to develop and grow.
- To build/maintain a new database for other divisions
- To support/develop the MIS database in line with commercial responsibilities
- To develop commercial solutions in all areas of the business
- To support existing ad hoc IT solutions
- To provide support to the Commercial Manager in commercial analysis
- To supply MI to the business through regular reports and adhoc requests
- This role requires extensive IT knowledge of numerous IT systems including MS SQL server
- Experience of analytics and reporting
- Very good T-SQL
- Knowledge of database administration
- Good SQL Server skills. Knowledgeable in SSRS and Power BI
- Advanced Excel Skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and still show an attention to detail, monitor data integrity.
£50,000-£55,000 depending on experience + Bonus