Director, Global Sales & Operations Planning IBP Integration
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for effectiveness in Global S&OP process using IBP for forecasting, demand planning, safety stock planning and rough-cut capacity planning across functional, divisional and regional leads
- Working with Process and Business partners to develop a strategic roadmap of enhancements.
- Lead initiatives/implementations for S&OP IBP tool enhancements to usability and process to drive inventory reduction and service level improvements by reducing forecast error in the statistical forecast and the consensus demand plan.
- Continuously evaluate new IBP functionality releases that could benefit for incorporation into the enhancement roadmap.
- Develop and manage the process of integrating acquisitions into the IBP tool. Coordinate with acquisition implementation teams on timing and resource availability.
- Provide S&OP IBP project management leadership and coordination of IT, Process leaders, and divisional S&OP teams in project and change management for the integration of newly developed business functionality.
- Develop SAP/IBP technical Bench strength in the divisional teams, corporate teams and regional support teams.
- Develop strategic and operational plans for the work group. Manage execution, and measure results. Integrate IBP S&OP initiatives into the established Project Management processes within other functional areas.
- Ensure clearly defined responsibilities and accountabilities for key program/project goals
- Prepare the organization for functionality deployment and ensure all business, organization and systems readiness activities are completed on time
- Identify risks and issues impacting successful deployment and works with program team to develop resolution
- Identify and articulates business requirements, and prioritizes requirements for scope definition
- Support the interfaces between IBP and BPC operations with FP&A and S&OP teams
- Support/Lead the development of Data Analysis, establish ownership