Global Process Owner - P2P, R2R & O2C
An exceptional opportunity for Global Process Owners across P2P, R2R & O2C to join a global organisation in the South East who have experienced exponential growth over the last 5 years. You will be joining a large Finance Transformation Programme as they embark on setting up an SSC.
To successfully deliver in one of these high-profile positions, you will need to have:
- Ideally you will have a finance background however this is not essential if you have demonstrable experience as a GPO within a Finance Transformation Programme.
- Preferably you will have gained considerable experience within transformation across various organisations as a delivery focused consultant.
- Unrivalled experience as a process lead in one of following: P2P, R2R & O2C.
A little more information about the roles:
- Ensure that the Target Operating Model represents where the organisation should be moving towards, aligning this to their long-term strategy.
- You will lead the review of processes and policies to ensure transition readiness.
- Lead process testing, FUT/SIT/UAT.
- You will need to be prepared to travel extensively as you will conduct training across the UK & Globally.
- Manage the General Ledger and lead the Chart of Accounts construction.
- Accountable for producing Functional Design Documents.
- Monitor the engagement across the business, working collaboratively across the Programme and finance teams whilst managing any risks.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every applicant.