Group Financial Controller
Axon Moore are exclusively partnering with a fast growing, international, manufacturing company based in Burnley. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business that is currently going through progressive and positive change and looking to bring in a hands on Group Financial Controller. This Controller position will be working very closely to senior stakeholders and will be reporting in to the Group Finance Director. The operational role will be focusing on driving the numbers and being the number 2 in finance.
The role will include:
- Overseeing the full production of the Financial Accounts, transactional and fixed asset finance function and payroll
- Developing your team of 15 including 5 direct reports
- Lead on internal and external reporting, production of European monthly accounts, management information and European budgeting
- Coordinate annual external audit process and statutory accounts production
- Have full ownership of the P&L, balance sheet reconciliations and commercial projects
- Manage working capital cycle, flash reporting, WIP and cash flow forecasting
- Part of the UK leadership team which includes partnering senior stakeholders/board in presenting and explaining financial information and performance of the business
- Driving new control processes and business improvements
You will be a Fully Qualified Accountant from either an ACA, CIMA or ACCA background and have strong manufacturing experience working with WIP. You will need to have a solid level of accounting background, excellent controls experience and use to a changing environment. This will be a significant role to step you into a future Finance Director role and work and develop under an excellent GFD.
Salary is £70k - £80k + bonus + benefits.
For further details or immediate consideration then please contact Perran Cooke at Axon Moore.