Interim Operations Director - Hotel/Hospitality/Event Management
Our Client is a market leading multi-site consumer facing business services organisation leading the way in flexible work accommodation and event accommodation, delivering ground breaking and innovative products. The business is growing at pace and has a thriving, entrepreneurial, dynamic culture.
An experienced Interim Operations Director is required to not only provide cover but also lead on a number of business critical programmes that are either in mid-flight will launch during the 6-9 months of the anticipated assignment length.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the Client Operations team running day to day operations across the buildings portfolio
- Ensure Client Service levels are maintained to the highest standard
- Drive client attraction and retention levels, maintaining fee and margin targets
- Drive occupancy rates to achieve revenue targets
- Lead a business critical IT implementation from the Client Ops side working closely with the CIO, this will be focused on digitalising meeting room bookings
- Oversee all aspects of new venue openings in H1 2019
The successful candidate will:
- Have a background in multi-site consumer facing businesses such as Leisure (Hotels, Restaurants, and Cinemas) or Health/Fitness (Private Hospitals, Gyms) or Event Management
- Have led Client Operations functions i.e. Ops Director or Client Services Directors in Hotels or Area Operations Directors
- Be commercial with a focus on revenue, margin and costs
- Have a strong customer centric perspective
The assignment is scheduled to last a minimum of 6 months up to 9 months and can start anytime between now and end of November. The role will be based out of Central London.