- Great opportunity for General Manager to join a global 3rd party Logistics business with a family feel and global exposure.
- This is a commercially orientated role and will involve full P&L responsibility and regular customer engagement.
Our client is a global 3rd party Logistics business.
- Develop the customer relationship, increasing revenue through growth in core operations and value added services.
- Working within the agreed strategic plan to achieve agreed revenue profit and margin targets for existing contract business.
- Work in alignment with the training department to ensure that all employees are trained to the required levels.
- Responsible for the Health and Safety and Environment for all operations and employees within your area of responsibility.
- Overseeing Operations ensuring that Customer expectations are met, looking for ways to provide a better service to the customer.
- Supporting and developing your team ensuring they have the resource to enable them to perform their roles well.
- Accountable for P&L and KPIs.
- Ensure compliance of transport and current legislation is adhered to at all times
- Supporting strategic projects and initiatives.
- Previous experience of managing a P&L within a Transport operation is essential
- Experience in a General Management role previously is essential
- Experience within Tanker distribution is essential
- CPC holder is essential
- Evidence of managing and nurturing a customer relationship is essential
- Union experience is essential
Competitive salary, great opportunity to grow and develop within an international Logistics business.