Director of Finance and Corporate Governance
4 days left
- Fantastic career opportunity for a commercially-minded FD in the NFP sector
- Exciting opportunity with a top-rated provider of learning disability support
About Our Client
Brandon Trust are an independent charity with over 2,000 staff supporting around 1,500 people. They provide individualised, high-quality support that enables children, young people and adults with learning disabilities and autism to live life in the way they choose.
Headquartered in Bristol, they operate across the South of England and south Midlands, from London up to Warwickshire and across to Cornwall.
Brandon's caring and professional staff are committed to developing pioneering and cost-effective ways to deliver exemplary services, reflected in their above average Care Quality Commission ratings. The support they provide ranges from light-touch enabling services through to long-term residential care for people with complex needs.
As Director of Finance and Corporate Governance, you will play a critical role in further strengthening the organisation's financial sustainability. You will balance a strong affinity with Brandon's purpose and sound commercial judgement to lead the development and delivery of a financial strategy that will enable them to achieve their aims and ambitions for the people they support.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Director of Finance and Governance include:
- Full financial responsibility for the organisation
- Governance and strategic leadership
- Financial health and sustainability
- Best-practice controls, policies and assurance
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be an inspirational leader. You will be values-driven, energetic and commercially astute. All applicants must hold full CCAB accountancy status, with a demonstrable track record as a Finance Director in an organisation of similar size and complexity.
Additional essential experience includes:
- A track record of delivering organisation-wide provision of all aspects of financial management, including financial efficiencies. Leadership and management of finance and procurement functions.
- A strong track record of financial and corporate governance and risk management.
- Leading, developing and evaluating financial feasibility studies for large scale projects.
- Providing effective financial and business advice and support to the Chief Executive, Directors and Board.
- Development and implementation of efficient and accessible management information, KPI tracking and reporting systems.
- Experience of building and developing high performing teams and driving accountability through an organisation.
- Influencing and networking at a high-level, across sectors.
What's on Offer
£90,000 - £95,000 plus benefits
To apply for this position please submit your CV including a supporting statement, explaining how you believe your experience and motivations are a specific match for the requirements of the role.
Application closing date = 30th November 2018.
If you would like an informal and confidential discussion about the role, please contact Nick Stavri at Page Executive who is acting as our retained Executive Search Consultant.
Ref Code: MPFE13965413Z
Apply for Director of Finance and Corporate Governance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly