4 days left
Axon Moore are exclusively partnering with a fast growing, PE-backed retail company based in Lancashire. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that has been going through some positive change and are looking to bring in a new number 2 in finance. This commercial focused Financial Controller position will be working very closely to the Finance Director and other senior stakeholders across the business. The role will be focusing on driving the numbers, managing a new finance function and driving process improvements across the board.
The role will include:
- Have full ownership of the P&L, balance sheet reconciliations and commercial projects
- Managing the update of the newly established weekly cash flow model
- Create processes, efficiencies, oversee the full finance function and make changes including how they forecast, analysing data and use of their systems
- Partner senior stakeholders and the Finance Director in presenting and explaining financial information and performance of the business
- Review the internal and external reporting, production of monthly accounts and management information with your team
- Lead the internal/external audit process and statutory accounts production with the Finance Director
- Developing the finance team including a small commercial and transactional team
You will be a Fully Qualified Accountant from either an ACA, CIMA or ACCA background and have worked within a fast-moving retail environment. You will need to have a solid level of accounting background, excellent commercial experience and use to a hands-on environment. This will be a significant opportunity to get into an exciting role with lots of change, challenges and be a part of an exciting journey especially within private equity.
Salary is £65k - £75k + benefits.
For further details or for immediate consideration then please contact Perran at Axon Moore.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly