Marks Sattin are currently working with a Global media group in their search for a UK/EMEA CFO. This is a key role within the business and involves full responsibility for the leading and development of the finance team as well as the day to day running of the finance function.
- Global oversight of 4 brands (£200m cumulative turnover)
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Construct and monitor reliable control system
- Improving analysis and commentary on client profitability reporting
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Full commercial oversight (incl M&A, cost proposals etc)
- Client negotiation (new business, increase in rolling retainers etc)
- Manage a team of 15
- ACA qualified (with big 4 exp)
- Media background highly advantageous
- Significant commercial experience
- SOX/US GAAP experience would be very beneficial
- Ideally have Hyperion
If you believe this role to be a fit then please get in touch.